Although it’s autumn soon it doesn’t feel like a fault if I’m posting a summer recipe. I just love different cultures and travelling. When I was in Italy this summer I really wanted to eat pizza and I did it! But why don’t try something new? Why don’t mix the things I love? And since summer is soon over you maybe don’t want to serve ice cream anymore. This pizza will be a super surprise for sure!
1. Prepare your dough – mix all wet ingredients with your yeast and then slowly add the dry ingredients and mix them nicely. If your dough is a bit sticky, add flour. And if it’s a bit to dry you can add water but be very careful. You dough is perfect if you can take it in you hands and it won’t stick.
2. Place your smoothly mixed dough into a bowl for 45 minutes. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth. The dough will rise twice as big.
3. Divide the dough into two and roll them out until you get a pizza shape.
4. Now to the spread: Take your ricotta spread it onto both pizzas. Place your fruits over the ricotta and then chop your chocolate and sprinkle it with your brown sugar over your pizzas.
5. Preheat your oven to 230 degrees and let the pizza bake for about 12-15 minutes. It’s better to pay attention that your pizza dough gets golden brown and crispy.
6. Before you serve your pizza sprinkle some icing sugar over it and use some peppermint leaves as decoration.