One thing you can never go wrong with are brownies – everyone loves them, everyone eats them. Last weekend my mum made a little party for her dancing group and asked me to make some. You can’t believe how fast they were gone! My mum secretly stole two and took them home, so I decided to make some more to share with my friends!
1. Melt your butter, then add the chocolate and melt it too.
2. Mix your eggs, egg yolks, vanilla sugar, brown sugar and salt to a nice fluffy cream. Then add you butter and chocolate mixture and stir everything until you have a nice dough.
3. Cut your walnuts into pieces and add it with the flour to your mixture. Stir everything nicely around.
4. Spread your dough onto a baking tray with a baking parchment.
5. Put it into the over at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Take your brownies out of the oven, let them cool a bit, cut them into pieces and add icing sugar on the top.
7. Take care that your brownies don’t get eaten in five minutes 😉